- What we offer
- About us
- Our programs
- How to support us
1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
The RICARDO FISAS NATURA BISSÉ FOUNDATION, hereinafter the RESPONSIBLE, is responsible for the treatment of the personal data of the User and informs him that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force on the protection of personal data, the Regulation (EU ) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), as well as the Regulation 3/2018 of the 5th of December, relative to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, for which the following treatment information is provided:
End of the treatment: maintain a relationship with the User according to the Foundation’s mission. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
• Remission of communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related to your products and services, or to your collaborators or suppliers with whom this has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
• Conduct statistical studies.
• Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to them.
• Report channel management.
Data preservation criteria:
They will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, they will be suppressed with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of the same.
Communication of the data: The data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
Rights that assist the User:
• Right to withdraw consent at any time.
• Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to your treatment.
• Right to file a claim with the control authority (agpd.es) if it considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights: Postal address: FUNDACIÓN RICARDO FISAS NATURA BISSÉ.PARC DEL ALBA, c/CREU CASAS i SICART,96. 08290 CERDANYOLA (BARCELONA), SPAIN
Electronic address: email@example.com
Responsible for personal data treatment: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to meet your request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE person is true and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
The RESPONSIBLE expressly informs and warrants users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever they will make any kind of transfer of personal data, the express consent, informed and unequivocal by the Users will be previously requested. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In case all the data are not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions in the regulations in force on personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the treatment of personal data of its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that he has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.