What are cookies?
What types of cookies do we use?
Depending on their purpose, cookies can be:
- Technical cookies: enable the user to browse a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist there, such as controlling traffic and the communication of data, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, remembering the items that make up an order, completing the purchase process of an order, filling out registration forms or requests to take part in an event, using security features while browsing, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound files or sharing content over social networks.
- Functionality cookies: enable the user to access the service with certain general features predefined on the user’s device, based on a series of criteria, such as language, type of browser used to access the service, or the regional configuration from which the service is accessed.
- Analytical cookies: allow us to track and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites on which the cookies are found. The data gathered by this type of cookie is used to measure activity on websites, applications or platforms and draw up browsing profiles for the users of these sites, applications and platforms so that improvements can be made once the data has been analyzed
- Advertising cookies: allow for the most effective management possible of any advertising space that the publisher may have included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as the content published there or how often the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: allow for the most effective possible management of any advertising space the publisher may have included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits. Specific profiles can then be drawn up in order to display tailored advertising.
What cookies do we use? Can I configure them? Cookies configuration panel
We will now explain the types of cookies used on this website. For your convenience, you can use our cookies configuration panel to accept or reject specific cookies.
The publisher is not responsible for the content or veracity of the privacy policies of any third parties mentioned in this Cookies Policy.
Who uses the cookies?
The information obtained by the cookies may be used by the publisher of this site and by third parties. Please note that if you accept the inclusion of third-party cookies, to be able to remove these cookies later you may need to refer to the instructions for your browser or those given by the third party itself.
The following links contain information on how to configure or disable cookies for the main browsers:
- Internet Explorer cookies set-up: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/upgrade-your-browser
- Firefox cookies set-up:, https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Google Chrome cookies set-up: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari cookies set-up: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
- Windows Phone cookies set-up: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/10635/windows-phone-change-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
You can see who uses the information received from the cookies (the editor itself or a third party) in our Cookies configuration panel.
How long is the information in the cookies retained?
You can check how long the information for each type of cookie used is kept in our cookies set-up panel.
How do I disable cookies?
You can uninstall and disable cookies from your device by adjusting the settings to accept or reject the permissions you want. From this interface, it is not possible to guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies from elements external to it. If you wish to have greater control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons on your device that allow you to choose those cookies you wish to allow.
The publisher is unable to guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers. If you wish to have greater control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose which cookies you wish to allow.
Setting your device to reject all cookies, or expressly rejecting our cookies, may mean that some of the services cannot be accessed and that your experience on this device may be less satisfactory.
Where can I find out more information about the protection of my personal data?
The publisher identified in the legal notice reserves the right to modify this Cookies Policy in order to adapt it to future legislation and/or applicable case law and to any future use of the user’s personal data. In any case, users will be previously informed of any such changes made to the policy.